YOU WILL NEED
- Loose fitting clothes (avoid skirts, tight trousers, heels, jewellery, etc.)
- Thick socks or indoor slippers for the practice room.
- Flat tennis shoes for outdoor activities.
- A plaid to be comfortable
COMING TO KENDREKA
Kendreka, École du Qigong Tuina et des Sagesses Corporelles
8 chemin du Puas, 06460 Saint Vallier de Thiey, France.
(The entry is at the crossroad of “chemin de la Siagne” and “chemin du Puas”.)
- Access by car : park at the big free carpark in front of Espace du Thiey, then you can walk to the school (200m)
- Access by bus, train : a bus leaves every 30 minutes from Grasse train Station ou from the city center of Mouans Sartoux – Sillages Ligne A. The bus stop in St Vallier is at 250m away from the school.
- Access by bike : a quite good slop awaits you, but we are only a small hour away from Grasse. (1h15 from the train Station). The way back is about 30 minutes.
- Access by plane : Nice Airport then take the bus ZOU! LER 31 (be careful with times, there’s only 2 bus per day) or you can rent a car.
DAY TO DAY LIFE
You are many who come from far away. One month before the beginning of the workshop, we send you an email with the other participants contact information in case you want to share an accommodation or to carpool.
At 5 minutes by foot from the establishment, you will find all the shops and services of a living and bustling village centre: restaurants, cafés, bakeries, post office, grocery shop, supermarket, banks, a very nice media library, etc. There is also an hypermarket 10 minutes walk away.
The practice days run from 9am to 5.30pm, with a lunch break of 1.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the workshops in order to have time to prepare and to be available at the appointed time.
During the breaks, a kitchen and the outdoor areas are at your disposal.
The premises are managed collectively, with each person contributing to the premises pleasantness .
After each break, please wash, dry and put away the dishes so that the kitchen is available for other users.
Every evening, one or two learners are in charge of sweeping the training room.